Table of Contents
- 1 Best Ways To Get Rid Of Acne
- 2 Natural Remedies to Get Rid Of Acne
- 3 5 Ways How To Get Rid Of Chest Acne
- 4 6 Easy to Follow Tips on How to Get Rid of and Prevent Acne
- 5 How To Get Rid Of Body Acne Naturally
- 6 6 Tips To Get Rid Of Cystic Acne At Home Naturally
- 7 7 Effective Ways On How To Get Rid Of Forehead Acne
- 8 Ways To Get Rid Of Acne On Your Back
Best Ways To Get Rid Of Acne
Many people in the world think acne is something that is really negative. Although acne does not really affect anything else but the physical look of a person, but to some this may affect them very negatively. There are many different ways to get rid of acne; one might try different acne treatment products. Because acne affects all age group, there are products made for many different age groups to help getting rid of acne.
Some acne treatment products include Zyporex and ClearPores. Usually these products should not give any side effects but in some cases they do give some side effects. Usually products like this usually get rid of your acne within a week and sometimes in a few days. Some of these products are very costly but sometimes they are very cheap, also sometimes they are even given out to you for free just so you can try it. Most of these products are simple to use and may also help you reduce any more acne appearing on your skin.
The second type of acne treatment is using natural remedies. This is getting more and more popular over the past few years and many are using it. This is because of two main reasons; it is cheaper and it does not give side effects. Some think that if they do not give side effects it will take longer for them to get rid of the acne. That is not true because natural acne treatment products, such as Green tea extract and Licorice Root Extract, still get rid of the acne before a week but most of the time within a few days. They give no side effect and these natural remedies have been used for sometimes thousands of years and most of these remedies are being used to cure other medical things.
The third popular way to get rid of acne is using homemade acne treatments. This treatment is quite popular because one can use different remedies until they locate one they like and that functions best for them. So this way they can change around remedies a lot and usually these remedies are natural so it has the benefits of natural acne treatments.
Natural Remedies to Get Rid Of Acne
Whether it’s just one red dot on your face or a couple of angry zits, acne growths are truly unsightly. Acne, when already severe, is better treated by a medical specialist. However, not all of us can afford a visit to the dermatologist. So, for those whose acne is still manageable, why not try opening your cupboards and fridge or perhaps take a stroll in your home’s garden, and you will find these natural remedies to treat acne:
Garlic capsules – assist in boosting the immune system and help destroy bacteria that cause acne.
Honey – it has antibacterial properties that are effective in healing minor blemishes. There are several suggestions on how to use honey to clear the acne.
One would be to directly pat honey on the affected area, or to make a facial mask out of it by thinly spreading it all over your face. Another suggestion is to partner it with aloe Vera. Mix a dime size of both honey and aloe Vera and apply to your unsightly zit at bedtime. This mixture does not dry up so, better have it at night, unless you don’t have to go out of your house at daytime. The honey serves as an antibiotic while the aloe Vera lets the honey penetrate the skin down to the bottom of the zit.
Lemon or lime juice – dries up the acne and lightens its effect. It has citric acid that aids in skin exfoliation. Exfoliated skin is more resistant to bacteria that cause acne
Cucumber – also dries up the affected area, and helps reduce acne. So, what do you to take advantage of this natural remedy? Peel cucumber and cut it into thin slices. Rub around three slices on the face, let it dry and rinse with cold water.
Apple cider vinegar – is known to be one of the most effective home remedies for acne. It helps kill bacteria-causing acne while maintaining the normal pH level of the skin so, that it is less oily.
Ash tree – Infusion from 100 g flowers or dry leaves, minced on which you pour 1 litre boiling water; you can let it covered for 30 minutes, you strain it and you wash the affected area with it.
Hop – Infusion from two spoons of cones, minced, on which you pour a cup (250 ml) of boiling water; let it covered for 20-30 minutes, strain it, and apply local sterile compresses.
Horse radish – Macerate from 30 g fresh root, minced, in 500 g water; wait for 60 minutes, strain it, wipe your face with the solution obtained, using a cotton tampon.
Lavender – Infusion from 5 g of plant, upon which you can pour 100 ml boiled water; let it covered for 15-20 minutes; strain it, apply compresses on your face, using a sterile gauze.
Your kitchen is probably one of the best medicine cabinets that contain all the natural remedies acne solutions. If you want to go organic with treating your acne, just try to look for the above mentioned ingredients and apply on your face. Not only are you assured of an effective remedy but also of a very safe one. However, if your acne is already too severe, it’s still best to visit your doctor for a more thorough check up and medication.
5 Ways How To Get Rid Of Chest Acne
How to get rid of chest acne might be on your mind if you find that such painful boils have appeared on your chest. Indeed, there are many men and women who suffer from such a condition not only in their teens but even in their adult lives. That brings on a lot of complications.
How To Get Rid Of Chest Acne Overnight? A Difficult Quest
Even if the skin condition may be a simple one, it certainly makes your chest area ugly. Again, since it is not kept open but covered with clothes, the fabric that brushes against the skin or the pimples makes them persist more and more. Indeed, the chest acne might be a persistent skin problem that might plague you for a long time. No wonder then that many people are looking to find ways to get rid of the skin condition.
Ways To Get Rid Of Back Acne Scars
What makes things worse is the acne scars. It is certainly difficult to get rid of the remaining indicators of the acne scars that you have formed in your chest. Such acne occurs as there are oil glands that exist under the outermost layer of the skin. When you have oily skin, you tend to secrete excess oil, especially in humid and hot conditions. While this may be the natural mechanism of the body to cool down and lubricate the skin due to the loss of moisture that occurs, the end result is chest acne as the dirt and dead skin accumulation combined by bacterial infestation leads to acne growth.
How To Get Rid Of Chest Acne Fast
If you wish to know how to get rid of chest acne there are many common and helpful tips that you can follow. These are inexpensive home remedies or treatments that you can follow at home. More than treatments, they are lifestyle habits that you need to inculcate. If you inculcate them in your lives, you will keep away or reduce the chances of seeing acne manifest themselves often on your skin.
How To Get Rid Of Chest Acne Fast
Stick to a healthy and balanced diet – when you are in your teen years, you might find it hard to stay away from fried and processed food items. But try and balance out by consuming such items less and more of fresh fruits and vegetables.
Ensure personal hygiene – if you know that washing hands keeps dirt away, if you are prone to acne it will have special significance for you. It will ensure that you do not pass on dirt to other areas of your skin.
Wash your hands frequently and keep your face and other exposed areas of your body clean and dry at all times. Ensure that you take a bath regularly to reduce the dirt accumulation in your skin. You can opt to use acne fighting soap or those which comprise of ingredients like salicylic acid, cucumber and others. These help to reduce the oil content of your skin. It will thus keep your body free of dirt and oil.
6 Easy to Follow Tips on How to Get Rid of and Prevent Acne
Latest report on 6 Easy to Follow Tips on How to Get Rid of and Prevent Acne, Pimples:
Having acne or pimples as some call it, you feel terrible. You find yourself worrying that many people look at the acne on your face and think about everything. Acne sufferers are not alone as millions of people suffer from severe acne. The good news is that with a little discipline you can learn how to prevent acne and get clear skin you desire. Here are some simple solutions and tips on how to acne / pimples to avoid follow.
- Keep your face clean – Wash your face with soap and water several times during the day, preferably with no oil soap that is made for the face. Clean it with warm water, rinse with cold.
- Use Toner – this will ensure that no elements are left over clogging cast left.
- Make sure the skin is moist with the right creams. Oily skin people should use a moisturizer that is light and has no oil. Dr! y skin people should use creams containing moisturizing ingredients have a little extra.
- Be sure to hydrate by drinking tons of water per day to flush out acne causing elements. As a general rule, 8-10 glasses a day is necessary.
- Girls, try and stay away from using much makeup as you can, because hiding the landfill causing more pimples to break out.
- Always sleep on clean sheets to bring your pillow and a blanket that will touch your face.
- Try not to your face too often throughout the day as the contact to get hold of most germs and clogging elements pour on them and will prevent the occurrence of acne.
Ways On How To Get Rid Of Body Acne
If you are wondering how to get rid of body acne you might be suffering from this ailment right this very moment. Acne is a pestering problem that comes on during the teens for most people and refuses to go even if one has reached adulthood. Many adults again see a fresh attack of acne any time in their adult lives. The treatment that you had opted to get rid of acne needs to be remembered for good and to be used to stop the pestering black and white heads as and when they come up.
How To Get Rid Of Body Acne In A Week – Know The Ailment First
We all know much about facial acne as that is the common area where acne develops. However, it is not the only place where you can get acne. How to get rid of body acne is a quest for those who see such pimples appearing in different parts of their body as well. You might wake up one morning to find acne covering your chest as well as your back, bottom and your arms.
Body acne is not uncommon but it is rarer than having facial acne. If you wish to know how to get rid of body acne, read on.
The Following Characteristics Are Common With Body Acne:
They are formed in the same way that facial acne is developmentally. Body acne comes up due to the clogging of the pores of the skin. This is due to excess secretion of the sebaceous glands that lie beneath the skin’s outermost layer.
If you are prone to get facial acne, you are predisposed to get body acne as well. The symptoms and the treatments of body acne are the same as facial acne.
How To Get Rid Of Body Acne Naturally
If you are suffering from this skin condition and are wondering how to get rid of body acne, you need to know how to take care of your skin. The oil and dead skin accumulation can be prevented when you keep your kin clean and oil free most of the time. That means washing yourself carefully and ensuring that you scrub gently to remove the dirt accumulation that refuse to get washed off easily.
Washing your hands and feet thoroughly several times in a day and ensuring that you have a complete bath at least once a day will go a long way to help you to prevent body acne from occurring.
How To Get Rid Of Body Acne Scars Fast?
If you wish to get rid of acne scars fast, rub such affected areas with lime juice or coconut oil. Coconut water is also known to be beneficial.
6 Tips To Get Rid Of Cystic Acne At Home Naturally
Cystic acne is an advanced form of acne. The pimples in this case will give you so much pain as the swelling is bacteria-laden mixed with dead skin cells and white blood cells. This type of acne almost always leaves a scar on the affected area. The scar usually takes a long time to heal and at times can leave pit and permanent marks on the skin. This is the reason why you need to find a way to treat cystic acne.
1. Apricot Juice: the juice of apricots contains a natural acid that can penetrate the cysts caused by acne and eliminate the bacteria that can lead to inflammation and scars. This makes apricot juice an excellent home remedy that is however more effective for the prevention rather than the treatment of scars.
2. We should avoid junk food, chocolate and those that contain heavy amount of sugar and starch. Also, we have to take lots and lots of water, fresh fruits, vegetables and if required vitamin supplements like B, B6, Zinc.
3. Another natural acne treatment is use substances such as tea tree oil. This substance has been proven to help minimize the infection of the acne. With continuous usage of this substance, one can totally eliminated cystic acne without leaving any traces or scars. Cystic acne treatment with the use of tea tree oil is done applying the substance with a cotton ball to the infected area. Just like the lemon juice you can leave this on your face until the morning and then wash off.
4. Camellia Seed Oil: it is a natural moisturizer, which can plump the skin and gradually eliminate scars. Of course this effect may take up to 1 year, so it is not actually a quick fix. What is more, you need to keep in mind that camellia oil should not be used by people who suffer from acne, because it can cause breakouts. So, it would be a good idea to use this home remedy if your acne has already been cured and you just want to get rid of the scars.
5. Exercise is another natural treatment which protects us from all kinds of diseases. Some forms of exercises help balance and reduce the stress level in our body. We can try a variety of exercises, it is not always to visit the gym, you can try jogging, swimming, skipping, dancing, rowing, cycling, aerobics; in fact they are endless. You should never exercise with a full stomach.
6. Baking soda also kills acne-causing bacteria, helping to not only remove dead skin cells, but to prevent new acne from forming under the skin. You can make a paste by mixing 1 teaspoon of baking soda with 2 teaspoons of water and give your skin a microdermabrasion treatment. This way you will get rid of dead cells and get a much smoother skin.
7 Effective Ways On How To Get Rid Of Forehead Acne
When you are trying to look up articles online as to how to get rid of forehead acne you are probably plagued by such a skin condition right now. Do not be anxious when you are seeing such black or white heads appear on your forehead. You cannot do much about them but surely there are steps to prevent and solutions on how to get rid of forehead acne.
When you wish to know how to get rid of forehead acne you need to know what brings it on in the first place. It is caused by the sebaceous glands that secrete oil. As you are in your growing years, you will find excess oil production in your skin. This is essential to replenish the skin which is growing and replacing its cells rapidly.
However as the oil secretion is in excess, it can trap the dirt and dead skin. Bacteria manifest in such conditions and leads to the formation of painful acne. The forehead and the areas surrounding the nose form a T. Usually; the T-Zone is the oiliest area of the facial skin. Thus, it is more prone to acne formation.
Now that you know why you are prone to getting acne, there are several ways how to get rid of forehead acne:
1. Ensure that you keep your face clean and dry at all times. When your skin is oily, you need to wash your face regularly. Ensure that you follow clean and hygienic habits. Not only should you wash your face several times in a day, keep the rest the body clean and dry as well by regular cleansing and bath.
2. You can apply toothpaste on the affected area to reduce the inflammations.
3. There is tretinoin based topical creams that are effective in the reduction of acne. Before you use such creams ensure that you apply the cream to a clean surface.
4. Keep the temperature down. Thus, use of chilled water or rose water to cleanse your face will help to close the pores and prevent clogging of the pores.
5. Ensure that you follow a diet that is comprised of oil free items. Stay away from fried food and oily food items. Try and consume fresh fruits and vegetables. Try and eat home cooked meals. That will help prevent the formation of acne.
6. You can use natural ingredients to make a face mask like egg whites or a homemade paste of flour, lime juice and milk to apply on your skin. It helps to remove excess oil and close the pores.
7. Do not fiddle with the acne pimples to reduce formation of scars.
Ways To Get Rid Of Acne On Your Back
Use an anti-bacterial cleanser for acne. There are also soaps made to combat acne on your whole body, not just your face. Do not, however, use face soap on your back acne. This is too harsh and will not meet the special needs of your sensitive skin.
People who suffer from back acne should not use backpacks. Carrying a backpack can add heat to your already sensitive back. The added heat can increase perspiration and cause more breeding areas for your acne.
Using a benzyl peroxide mixture is still one of the best methods available to treat acne. However, make sure the gel or cream you choose has at least 10% benzyl peroxide.
It is true that benzyl peroxide does work well, but there have been studies conducted wherein it was found that your acne will clear up to two times faster if you combine benzyl peroxide and a product containing alpha-hydroxyl.
There are also natural remedies available to deal with acne. Making and using soap with sodium hydroxide (lye) and tea tree oil will not dry the acne but it will give you noticeably softer skin.
Exfoliating once a week is a good way as long as you pay close attention to do it on all parts of your body affected by the acne including, but not limited to your back and buttocks. This can be an expensive way to cure it but a less expensive option is to use sugar instead of the scrubs and cleansers that are available. Sugar will also remove the dead skin cells.
If your acne is severe, you can seek help from a skin doctor (dermatologist). Dermatologists help people with a variety of skin problems. A dermatologist may prescribe medications for your back acne problem. There are oral antibiotics, topical treatments, retinol and even oral contraceptives. It is advised that you treat your back acne at the first signs of it. This can help to stop further spread of the bacteria and can also minimize the damage to your skin. The sooner you treat it, the sooner it will be gone. These are the ten most effective methods available to treat and get rid of acne on your back. Remember to be active in fighting the skin condition. The more you know about what causes back acne and what to avoid when you have it, the sooner you can help your body get rid of it. 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Acne Naturally
Acne is very common especially among teenagers. But adults can still suffer from acne even in their old age. There are a lot of causes of acne. However, the main cause is imbalance of hormones, and that is the reason why teenagers are the common victims. The following are some tips on how to get rid of acne naturally.
Honey mask – Honey is very good for the skin. That is why those models and pageant queens love to put honey over their skin. But this natural substance is also great in dealing with acne. Honey has ingredients that eliminate the germs on the face. These ingredients can also make those acne scars go away.
Sleep – Yes, sleep can help get rid of acne. Most people who stay up late at night suffer from acne. Good sleep is not only good for the skin since your body needs it for the various daily activities that you do. Adults should get at least seven hours of sleep a day while teenagers should get eight hours of sleep.
Carrots – Carrots are very healthy vegetables that you can eat so that your acne could disappear quickly. Carrots are very rich in Vitamin A, and this vitamin strengthens the skin. A strong skin has a very low chance of suffering from acne. You should note that those people who do not consume vitamin A are the ones who suffer from acne.
Foods rich in zinc – Zinc deficiency can also cause acne. That is why you should really incorporate zinc into your daily diet. There are tons of foods which are rich in zinc. This mineral can be found in oysters, red meat, beans, whole grains, and various types of seafood. Zinc can help a lot when it comes to acne inflammation.
Chromium – You known chromium as a supplement for those who want to lose weight. But aside from its weight loss characteristics, chromium also helps heal those pimples. So if you want to get rid of pimples and you want to lose weight at the same time, include chromium in your diet. It is like hitting two birds with one stone.
These are just some of the numerous natural remedies for acne. There are even herbs and spices which are effective against acne. But never forget to consider professional services such as acne laser treatment, if you are having a hard time dealing with those skin blemishes.
Sutapa Das is involved in healthcare market research since 2010. She is passionate about healthcare and loves to write on various health topics.