Aquaphor is an effective daily topical skin cream. It is highly recommended by doctors and skin specialists for skincare and is marketed under the Eucerin skin treatment line of product.
This Aquaphor is considered safe to use by infants, children and adults. It is best to be used on all skin conditions like acne, chapped lips, cold sores, baby diaper breakout and other skin redness and irritation. It works even for dry and sensitive skin. It keeps skin clean, soft, moisten and healthy.
Compare Aquaphor With The Top Products
What Are The Pros?
- Best and effective ointment that moisten skin and reduce skin dryness.
- It can repair damaged skin caused by cosmetic procedures, sunburn, climate change and acne.
- It promotes faster result when applied as needed and when kept clean the affected skin areas.
- The active ingredient that harms or irritates the skin is not included.
- It works as the best emollient for skincare.
- It permits pores to breathe and prevents unclogging of pores.
- It is free from perfumes, chemicals, fragrances etc.
- It is useful for many years regarding skin treatment.
- It acts as best moisturizer in treating completely the skin that is dry, aggravated and fractured etc.
Aquaphor Side Effects
Like any other acne products, Aquaphor too encounter some minor side effects like allergic reaction, hives, swelling of your face, throat, tongue, inflammation, extreme burning and difficulty in breathing.
If any of these occur for longer period, you need to stop the treatment and consult your doctor.
The users of Aquaphor are not recommended to use this ointment to treat hormonal causes of acne or for microbial infections that are concomitant with acne. You also cannot use this ointment on open sores or deep injuries. Consult the doctor if any side effects occur like swelling, rigidity in throat, lips, tongue, severe pain, stinging, skin redness etc.
Pregnant and nursing mothers are not advised to use this Aquaphor for skin treatment. Consultation with the doctors is a must.
How To Exactly Use Aquaphor?
The way to use this Aquaphor is clearly mentioned on the tag or as recommended by your doctor. You need to clean the affected areas before using this product.
Do not use this to a deep slit injury or extreme shed without clinical recommendations.
What Occurs If I Miss A Dosage?
Aquaphor is an acne product that is meant to be used whenever required. So, it does not have any proper dosing schedule. Suppose your condition is not improving after using this topical acne product, you can consult your doctor.
What Should I Stay Clear Of While Taking Aquaphor?
When you are taking Aquaphor, you need to avoid contact in your eyes, nose and mouth and if it happens then immediately wash with water. Direct exposure to sunshine or tanning beds must be avoided.
Aquaphor is a topical ointment for treatment of skin related problems like acne etc. It acts as emollients on your skin and thus, promotes skin health, softness, acne free. It is safe to use by all.