AHAGlow is one of those few face wash alternatives available in India that contains AHA. AHA (Alpha Hydroxyl Acids) is effective for skin exfoliation, keeping skin pores unclogged to completely avoid acne outbreaks.
AHAglow has 1% AHA for sufficient treatment of acne daily in case you engage other acne products as well. AHAGlow helps in even out the skin, reduces dark pimples and acne scarring due to its exfoliation action. Noticeable outcomes will be after one week of regular use one the acne-affected regions.
Compare Aha Acne With The Top Products
- Aplha-Hydroxyl Acid
- Anti-Oxidants(Wheat germ Essence, Rosemary Essence) Vitamin E
- Sesame seeds
- Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate) Vitamin B3
- Tocopherol Acetate
- Glycolic Acid
- Salt Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid)
- Retinyl Palmitate
- Argan Oil kernels
What Are The Benefits Of AHA Acne?
- Some of the benefits of AHA are as follows:
- Fragrance-free acne product
- It is gentle and has moisturizing and relaxing components.
- Combats acne specially acne vulgaris.
- Reduces acne outbreaks, sun damages, signs of aging.
- It has anti-inflammatory, anti-septic and anti-bacterial properties.
- Soothes skin irritations and sunburn.
What Are The Drawbacks Of AHA?
- It is not the suitable texture for individuals with oily skin.
AHA+ is a lightweight acne treatment product. It contains 10% AHA formulated at an efficient pH of 4. This is an excellent, fragrance-free AHA exfoliant that works best for those with typical to completely dry skin. Have a try. It’s worth using this for an acne free skin.