Actimine is an all-natural herbal supplement that focuses on the removal of acne all over your body. The product is said to correct nutrient deficiencies in the body that can cause acne. The company says that you will see results in six to twelve weeks but the product seems to offer little more than some vitamins.
Compare Actimine With The Top Products
Actimine Review – Actimine Acne Treatment Reviews
The main ingredients for Actimine listed as:
• Vitamin A: Only known to attack acne in the form known as Retinol, not the regular version.
• Vitamin E: A set of 8 related tocopherols and tocotrienols, which are fat-soluble vitamins with antioxidant properties.
• Selenium: Chemically related to sulphur which is something you may or may not want to ingest.
• Zinc: Necessary for sustaining all life.
• Methylsulfonyl Methane –MSM-: Another form of sulphur, yikes.
• Gum Guggul Extract: Used as a lean muscle builder.
Of all the ingredients that could be found on this product, two are sulphurs and only one may or may not do anything to combat your acne. Add to this, the fact that a full list of ingredients is absent and you have legitimate cause for concern.
There is a 180 day money back guarantee on the product. Many times a guarantee on paper is just that; on paper. If any money is to be returned with this product, the company is likely to make you jump through so many hoops that it the frustration alone will make you abandon your quest to get your money back.
Never before has there been so little to be found about a product. With no full list of ingredients or any tangible information to be found, it is surprising that the company didn’t just go all out and say that it can cure your acne in days instead of weeks.
The company doesn’t even tell you how many pills you are supposed to take or how many days a bottle will last you before you have to get another one. This product offers nothing different then the other all-natural supplements out there; no acne relief.
While the vitamins that are found in the product are important for a healthy lifestyle, they won’t help you to clear up your skin. Besides, if it’s vitamins you are after, you can get as good multi-vitamin supplement at the drug store that has all the benefits and more of this particular product.