Are you looking for best acne spot treatment? In order to come up with the top acne spot treatment, we have analyzed 302 products available in the market.
Top 3 Best Seller Acne Spot Treatment
Top 10 Acne Spot Treatment – Editor’s Choice
- An amazing rescue for problem spots!
- Excellent product! Excellent customer service!
- It really helps with stubborn cystic acnes
- Pollrful product! Works well for oily and cystic acne prone skin!
- This product is great for Painful cystic acne as it really did reduce the pain even after one night.
- Works at drawing out and drying up cystic acne.
- Redness is gone, lumps are gone, just working on clearing up red scars.
- The only thing that worked was going to the dermatologist and getting a shot.
- This stuff is GREAT! It smells really good too.
- Finally! Something that works!
- It works really well.
- Effective, very effective.
- Helps with more than acne
- It can help me to have a good looking face
- It’s just takes long, otherwise it’s a good product.
- Product send to work well.
- Really help bring down the redness
- Safe and effective acne treatment
- This Works for a fraction of the cost of a dermatologist appointment!
- There is no reason the activator can’t be used indefinitely just by replacing the batteries.
- A wonderful affordable + effective product for cystic acne
- Effective acne treatment and good quality for the price.
- Great spot treatment for those with dry skin, all-over treatment for oily skin
- It works for hormonal acne on the chin
- The product has some great things about it.
- This works effectively as a spot treatment for acne.
- Great results without drying peeling that many over the counter products do.
- There are products that are twice the strength for cheaper.
- This is perfect size -it is slim and compact so easy travel- in purse or makeup bag.
- This product works perfectly to quickly dry the bump out which takes away the throbbing heat.
- For break outs using this along with tea tree oil works amazingly well.
- Good stuff, takes about 3/4 days to work good.
- Great product that dries out spots and helps to reduce size.
- Really works to helps dissolve and loosen blackheads.
- Smells better than most acne spot treatments and works well.
- This is some potent and effective stuff — too much of a good thing is indeed too much though.
- This product works well in diminishing acne and clearing out visible blackheads if used regularly.
- Best for spot treatment, not recommended for larger breakouts.
- Great for those pesky acne boils and upcoming infections.
- Works great! Clears acne quickly.
- As a benzoyl peroxide treatment it works and for a great price.
- As good as any other and reasonably priced.
- Excellent product works very well.
- Good for sensitive skin
- Great for acne and oily skin
- Helps with acne!!-Small amount -only needed!!
- This spot treatment is amazing.
- Very effective product for a great price.
- Works overnight with pimples and helps with the acne spots as well.
- Works quickly and effectively.
- Clears acne without drying skin
- Gentle, natural product for sensitive combination skin.
- Great Product for clearing new pimples and acne scars
- This is the first product to work on cyst acne.
- This works great for normal pimples and cystic pimples on face and body.
- Very pleased with how well this worked.
- Some options seemed to work really well, then plateaued a month or two after use.
- The ingrediants leave a cooling feeling within a few moments and it helps feel better instantly.
- This product on the other hand is incredible, potent, effective, and worth the price for the results.
- WORKED AWESOME! Reduced the swelling, the itching and healed up much faster then other bite meds.
- A unique and effective product
- Amazing product in all of the reviews are true!
- Great product, works really well and fast.
- It has been amazing! We were on two different types of medicine with no results.
- Product really works fast!
- Super Effective for Adult Acne
- This product works very well.
- Working well on sensitive skin!
- Works great, still use it daily after a year
- It was amazing product treatment for acne.
- AMAZING PRODUCT THAT ACTUALLY WORKED!!!
- Effective and gentle – smells great!
- Gets rid of pimples simply (and smells great?!)
- Helps reduce redness pretty well
- It smells great and feels nice on the skin
- Its light weight, works well under makeup or alone, smells nice.
- Nice alternative to benzoyl peroxide
- This product works really well, especially when paired with a face wash routine.
- Works great even on sensitive skin
- The smell isn’t bothersome at all and it packs a big punch.
- Comparable to mighty patch and less expensive too
- Durable, perfect adherehence and mostly invisible!
- Perfect for removing zits practically overnight (depending on size of zit).
- These acne patches are great for pimples that have come to a head (not cystic acne or blackheads necessarily).
- These patches are really innovative and effective.
- This seems to work well for acne that is kinda inflamed.
- Very useful quick fix pimple patches
- Such a good pimple patch in a great price.
- The nexcare ones are on the pricer side and it can really add up quick.
- This brand offers a larger quantity for a great price.
- An amazing face cream to say the least
- Effective , works great , clearer skin
- Great cream, it really works for hormonal, inflamation adult acne.
- This is the best Acne Treatment Cream.
- Wonderful for oily/acne prone skin
- Works great at controling acne.
- Good for targeted areas! Definitely dried the breakout area.
- The cream has a nice light, whipped consistency to it.
- This acne cream does that plus it adds in amazing natural moisturizers.
- Works great with other products.
Some More Acne Spot Treatment – Less Preference
Here are some more acne spot treatment that might be helpful. Search and compare directly from Amazon.
- A little bit lathers really well!
- Great cleanser for most skin types
- Great smell, moisture cleaning
- Highly recommend, especially to sensitive skin users!
- Smells really good and had real rose inside the stick.
- Very good cleanser for face,smell nice,works good and is good for travel.
- Great smell, great clean feeling, not too drying and great for combo skin.
- The product itself works – gentle cleanser with a great scent.
- This Acne scar cream is an effective product for the treatment of acne scars.
- Gentle, Smells Great, Travel Friendly
- Amazing Acne Patches Better Than Name Brand
- Gets rid of pimples super quick!!
- Perfect for zits not under skin
- So far putting these on, there quality made and stick well.
- Although some of the premium brands are definitely better, these value tier ones are 90% as good, and much much cheaper.
- The previous product was only effective on certain types of acne in certain stages.
- These appear to be working well for them.
- This product has a great amount of patches for the price, virtually invisible, they stick all night no problem, and the variety of sizes are perfect.
- Good value hydrocolloid patches
- Perfect for overnight relief
- Clears up little bumps overnight and bigger pimples within a couple of days.
- Excellent alternative to Benzoyl Peroxide!
- Good product, and it works.
- Great product! Works well and efficiently.
- It works fantastic on the small/whitehead pimples.
- This product works on cystic acne.
- Worked really good in drying out acne.
- Great product and will be purchasing additional products from Kate Somerville.
- This is a good product for cutting a pimples life in half.
- Works great and often overnight.
- Equivalent to high end spot treatment
- Good at drying up pesky adult acne breakouts
- Great value and great for spot treatments
- Helps Minimize & Clear Pores
- It works as described and is great for acne, especially cystic acne.
- This is a really great over night spot treatment.
- This spot treatment works just as well as high end ones.
- Very effective spot treatment
- Works well and just as good as the expensive drying lotions out there.
- This has worked so well on those little spots.
- Amazing. Great for cystic acne
- Clear acne without the overdrying caused by most products.
- Cleared hormonal acne for female in mid-30’s. Incredible product!
- Great for sensitive skin and cystic acne
- Great product for cystic acne and scaring
- It really works! This is a truly remarkable product!
- This product is excellent for adult and adolescent acne.
- Wonderful for overnight spot treatment
- The great thing about the mask is very little is needed.
- Good for spot treating acne
- Gentle, effective, overnight results.
- Good only for very mild, small acne. Too gentle for moderate acne
- Good product for occasional breakouts.
- Nice addition to the Neutrogena Complete System
- Quicker and way less expensive then professional treatment for acne.
- So far it has worked pretty quick and well.
- Surprisingly satisfied so far
- This product is relatively good in the sense that it prevents breakouts.
- This stuff works pretty good.
- The product is excellent with amazing results.
- Best solution to dry up and prevent pimples from growing.
- Fast and effective when used proo
- Great product, reduces size and painful inflammation overnight!
- Product was great! Next morning the redness disappeared.
- These work well to protect & heal acne & to keep it from spreading or becoming more irritated.
- Very nice product. Works great.
- Worked great and stayed in place when sleeping.
- Seems to only work on white head.
- The best part is that they are fairly inconspicuous.
- These work nicely to cover the acne keeping bacteria from spreading and causing more acne.
- Amazing product – clear skin!
- Gel is amazing due to 10% of benzoyl peroxide
- Great stuff! After two days some areas of body acne are already drying up and healing.
- The results were quick and alsome!
- This product works great on older skin.
- Treatment gel is gradually working for now.
- Very effective and excellent customer service.
- Works great especially with lotion accompanying it.
- The product also comes in a generous size.
- This product works as well as prescribed Epiduo, at a fraction of the cost.
- Best acne product for adualts.
- Fast relief of small bumps and reduces the size of cystic bumps.
- Great for spot treatment
- Quick healing acne gel!
- This is one product that works.
- Zaps pimple away! Tiny Miracle Tube!
- Has worked well, especially at the first signs of a spot coming on.
- This is the new formula and it works OK and clears the spot fairly quickly.
- Works very well
- This stuff works.
- A lot of patches of various sizes and at a really good value.
- Best value! Great overnight results! Does wonders in reducing redness and irritation from cystic adult acne.
- Easy to apply and stays on well
- It helps clear up those breakouts so much quicker
- Rapidly reduces inflammation of cystic acne
- The product seems to work better on surface acne rather than deep acne.
- These patches work great to help get rid of pimples over night.
- Works really well! Better for whiteheads, not so much headless/blind pimples.
- The multipack in varying sizes is great.
- These patches are less, come in a larger quantity and work just as well.
Tips For Preventing Dark Spots On Face
It is hit or miss as to whether or not a dark spot will form from inflammatory acne such as pimples. Causing irritation to a pimple does increase the chance of a dark spot forming. So, never pick at pimples. Picking at pimples not only causes more pimples to form because of irritation caused by picking and the transfer of oils from the hands/fingers, but picking also causes the pimples to become irritated making them more inflamed.
The more irritated and inflamed a pimple becomes increases the chances a dark spot will form. Letting a pimple fully mature may decrease the chance of dark spot forming because it will cause the least amount of irritation. However, waiting around for a pimple to burst on its own is not very practical because it increases the chance that the pimple will burst at an inopportune moment. Wait until a pimple has fully matured and use the guide that we have outlined on a separate page to pop will hopefully prevent a dark spot from forming.
Irritation caused by sunburn may cause dark spots. Too much exposure to direct sunlight can also make a dark spot even darker prolonging the amount of time it will take for the dark spot to fade. Wear a hat to shade your face and apply a moisturizer or sunscreen that won’t clog your pores and contains SPF 15 or higher on days that you will be out in the sun for longer than ten to twenty minutes. Wearing sunscreen everyday is one of the best things you can do to make dark spots fade more quickly.
If you still have acne then the first step to get rid of dark spots is to make getting your skin clear your number one priority. There is no point in using a dark spot treatment when you have acne, unless what you are using to treat dark spots is also treating your acne and being incorporated into your acne routine. Beginning an acne routine means you will have fellr dark spots from acne in the long run. If you still have acne, for ways to incorporate a dark spot treatment into your routine.
Having acne there are a couple of options for incorporating a dark spot treatment into your acne routine to help getting rid of more acne at the same time. Adding a 10% alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) moisturizer to your routine is the best option for treating dark spots and acne at the same time. Only incorporate an AHA moisturizer into your routine once you have been using benzyl peroxide for at least four weeks.
The skin has an adjustment period to benzyl peroxide of about three weeks so, to make sure the skin has gotten completely used to the benzyl peroxide give it some time before applying an AHA otherwise it will be too irritating. Test an AHA on your skin in small amounts before applying it in large amounts to the entire face. If the AHA causes little to no irritation then you can begin incorporating it into your routine to help fade dark spots, treat body acne, use it as a pimple spot treatment, and clear up any acne that may be left behind.
However, if an AHA is too irritating to have the on your face in small amounts then try using it just on your body acne. If you find that an AHA is too irritating for your body acne then throws or gives it away. An alpha hydroxyl acid moisturizer is well worth the try, but if it is causing you too much irritation then putting up with the burn will give no benefit. If an AHA moisturizer does work for you then, do not add anything extra to your routine.
Go ahead and begin replacing your regular moisturizer with a 10% AHA moisturizer three times a week at night. Another AHA moisturizer that we recommend is Lac-Hydrin Five. An alpha hydroxyl acid moisturizer that you can find at Walgreens or CVS that works pretty well is the Alpha Hydroxyl AHA Enhanced Lotion.
The only other option we recommend if your skin cannot stand an AHA moisturizer is to use a salicylic acid wash to replace your regular face wash at night three times a week after waiting four weeks for your skin to get used to benzyl peroxide.
The salicylic acid wash we recommend is the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Pollr-Cream Wash (without the microbeads); this wash does contain a small amount of an AHA so once again test it in small amounts. If this wash is too irritating for you than once again give it away or toss it.
At this point you should just stick with the regular moisturizer, cleanser, and acne treatment that we recommend in the routine because your skin is really sensitive so adding anything extra is going to make getting clear much harder. But you can try adding a regular salicylic acid such as the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash to replace your regular cleanser three times a week. A regular salicylic acid wash may help a little with dark spots and acne but don’t get your hopes up. Remember focus on getting clear then, begin to pursue treatment for your dark spots.
Topical Treatments For Dark Spots On Face
As previously mentioned dark spots will not last forever, and there are a number of topical treatments and home remedies that you can try that will sometimes more quickly fade dark spots. There are also professional treatments for dark spots that can be performed by doctors and/or aestheticians. No one treatment is the best for dark spots. You may have to try a variety of treatments to see what works best for you, or you may even need to use a combination of treatments.
Always check with your doctor before trying any type of topical treatment or home remedy. Your doctor or aesthetician also may be able to recommend a dark spot treatment that will work for your specific skin type. Talk with your doctor about the risks of using any type of dark spot treatment. There is a chance that a topical or professional dark spot treatment may cause breakouts, more dark spots, other pigmentation problems, or scarring.
The best place to start when attempting to fade dark spots more quickly are the types of treatments that will bleach the dark spots. Start treating dark spots using a bleaching agent called hydroquinone. A 4% hydroquinone cream from a dermatologist is the ideal treatment to start with when treating dark spots. You can also pick up a 2% hydroquinone cream from a local drug store.
Another bleaching agent you can get a prescription for from a dermatologist and use in conjunction with hydroquinone or on its own to treat dark spots is a topical retinoid (tretinoin) in Retin-A creams such as Renova, Avage, or Differin. A less effective but also less irritating over the counter option for prescription retinoid treatments are found in retinol creams.
Tri-luma is a topical prescription cream that combines multiple dark spot treatments into one. An over the counter options that combines multiple dark spot treatments into is RESIST Clearly Remarkable Skin Lightening Gel. Other bleaching ingredients used to treat dark spots on face that can be purchased over the counter include kojic acid and azeliac acid.
Kojic acid may cause contact dermatis (an allergic reaction) if applied for a long period of time. Applying a 10% alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) such as glycolic or lactic acid moisturizer regularly (a few times a week to replace your regular moisturizer at night) may also help to fade dark spots by increasing the rate of exfoliation.
Another over the counter option that increases the rate of exfoliate is beta hydroxyl acid (salicylic acid). If an AHA moisturizer is too irritating you can use a salicylic acid wash at night to replace your regular cleanser instead of an AHA. A salicylic acid wash is not nearly as effective as an AHA moisturizer, but it may have some effect on dark spots.
Home Remedies For Dark Spots On Face
Some of the best home remedies for dark spots are lemon juice and organic apple cider vinegar. Lemon juice and organic apple cider vinegar are ingredients that increase the rate of exfoliation and may fade dark spots more quickly. Use the juice from half a lemon diluted in purified water if needed to reduce irritation once a week to treat dark spots. Drink the other half of the lemon juice in a warm glass of water to cleanse since lemon juice only keeps for a few days.
To use organic apple cider vinegar make at least a half organic apple cider vinegar and half water (use more water if needed) mixture to apply directly to dark spots or the entire face once a week. Try using one remedy or the other; do not use them both at the same time. Before applying either remedy to the entire face test either remedy first on the back of your hand to see if it is too irritating.
If there is a severe amount of irritation dilute the remedy with more water. Once you get a comfortable mixture that works on the back of your hand try testing a small on the side of your cheek your cheek. Once again add more water if any severe irritation occurs until you get a mixture that causes only a bearable sting. Be sure to only use organic apple cider vinegar regular apple cider vinegar is much too harsh and dries out the skin too much.
The previously mentioned treatments and remedies for dark spots all make the skin sensitive to the sun. Continue to use a sunscreen even a week after using a dark spot treatment such as alpha hydroxyl acid or retinoid.
Try any over the counter option or home remedy for dark spots for at least three months, if there is no change in your dark spots then makes an appointment with a dermatologist to get the stronger prescription only options. If prescription only options do not work then ask a dermatologist about professional treatments for dark spots.
Professional Treatments For Dark Spots On Face
- Chemical peels such as salicylic acid, glycolic acid, Jeesner’s peels, and Trichloroacetic acid (TCA).
- Microdermabrasion preformed by a doctor or an aesthetician.
- Laser treatments such as Q-switched laser, 595 nm LPDL, and 1064 nm QS Nd: YAG.
Cryotherapy is when a doctor applies dry ice to help fade dark spots. Another cause for dark spots on face besides acne and overexposure to the sun are birth marks. The treatments and remedies for dark spots are the same no matter what may have caused them.
Eliminate Spots And Pimples
Sick and tired of looking into the mirror and seeing the same ugly spots and blemishes? Annoyed that you can never go out and have a good time because people stare all the time? Then it sounds like high time you did something about it.
Healthy and beautiful skin is an essential part of our overall well being, your body isn’t the only thing that needs to be healthy; your skin has to be healthy, too. Some people may not be aware of this, but a lot of vitamins are essential and helpful in improving your skin’s health.
Acne is the most common skin disorder known today. In United States alone, nearly 60 million people are infected with acne, where 85 per cent of teenagers suffer from it.
Tired and confused of all the cosmetic products on the market? Are you typically at loss on what to buy to have the best quality that would give your skin the care it deserves?
Well we have put together 7 free tips;
- Wash your face twice a day with a gentle cleanser (not perfumed). Avoid soap as are harsh and can damage your skin.
- Do not pick your acne. This can cause infection and severe scarring.
- Sulphur helps to heal existing blemishes by unblocking pores.
- Lemons can be used to cleanse and refresh the skin and hair.
- Orange and green papaya is used to remove white heads, boils and spots.
- Avoid touching your face. Stop putting your hands by your face!
- Most skin impurities are due to clogged pores, so the best way to have that beautiful skin is to unclog your pores.
Did you know that the skin is the largest organ in your body? Covering you from head to toe, the skin is one of the crucial parts of your body’s defence system.
Although most of the acne treatment industry prefers to focus on facial acne, since it’s the most obvious and also most common of all types, there are still many people suffering from acne flare-ups on their backs and upper arms. Another factor that contributes to this situation is the resistance to treatments of back acne.
The skin on your back is made of tougher tissues than facial skin and its thousands of follicles produce far more oil, which means that a pore’s chances of clogging and turning into a pimple are much bigger.
Home Remedies for Dark Spots After Popping Pimples
The best way to prevent dark spots from forming is to not pick or poke at pimples. Picking and poking at pimples causes the pimples to become irritated increasing the chances of a dark spot and/or acne scar forming. Touching acne prone skin also increases irritation and causes the skin to come into contact with more oils increasing the chance of more pimples forming. Although pimples may leave behind a dark spot regardless (sometimes dark spots just happen no matter what), waiting until a pimple has fully matured before popping makes a big difference as to whether a dark spot and/or scar will form.
Learn how to pop a pimple correctly to minimize dark spots and visible acne scars. If you pop a pimple in the correct way the skin should not be puffy or red. You can make your skin less puffy, red, and treat dark spots at the same time by using ice as a home remedy for dark spots and redness.
Home Remedies For Dark Spots
Use an ice cube to start the dark spot treatment. Slightly dampen an ice cube wrapped in a paper tolll with a few droplets of water and gently hold it over the affected area for ten to fifteen minutes to reduce swelling and redness. Hold the ice cube over the area for as long as you can stand the cold. Pull it off and repeat throughout the ten to fifteen minutes. Do not press down on the affected area to avoid more swelling. Continue treatment by applying the same remedy for each day to the dark spots until no more fading occurs.
Vitamin E oil is one of the best home remedies for dark spots. Make a mixture of one part organic vitamin e oil and four parts organic jojoba oil. The jojoba oil will cause the vitamin e oil to absorb into the skin without clogging pores. Jojoba oil also happens to help with dark spots as well. Add five to six drops of the mixture to a cotton ball or square and apply it to the area after popping. Repeat daily until no more fading occurs.
Tea tree oil diluted in aloe Vera gel is another remedy that contains two remedies in one that help with dark spots. To dilute tea tree oil in aloe Vera gel wear protective goggles and gloves, use a dropper to add fifteen drops of tea tree oil to one (30ml) of aloe Vera gel. Apply half a teaspoon worth to your entire face while avoiding the eye area. Do not apply tea tree oil undiluted.
Any home remedy for dark spots can take up to three months or sometimes longer to see the full effect it has on scars. Usually you will begin to see faded dark spots within a weeks’ time.
Eliminating Acne Spots On Your Face
You can try several ways to eliminate acne spots on your face, such as, washing your face after all day activity. Then try the shampoo products not hitting your face during shollr, this thing are to avoid interaction that cans possibly widespread acne spots.
Skin types, especially acne spots should use sunscreen every day, because it helps protect the skin from harmful weather and rays of the sun, when the faster treatment of acne. Use sunscreen daily for the healing of wounds, acne in less time. Acne spots are much larger in the severe stage, than during the mild or moderate stages. They can also be quite painful as well.
The success rate for treating acne spots is relatively high due to the fact that there are so many potent products on the market. All of these products instruct you to use just enough cream to cover the pimple and to apply it directly and only over a pimple. Others are stubborn and will not fade unless you do something to get rid of acne spots.
Lemon juice lightens acne spots and also works on sun and age spots. Apply lemon juice to the spots with a cotton ball or swab twice a day. Acne spots develop in several ways. Blackheads and whiteheads form when the follicle is blocked. This is a technique where the top layers of the skin are removed with the use of a machine which literally excoriates the skin.
Chemical peels are one more choice for acne scar removal. You don’t have to wear foundation or make up when go out; your skin is so clear because of all the water. Of course, with lots of acne you may need prescription – but for just the odd pimple or two, go for water. In many cases, there are people who suggest lemon juice as a way to heal skin.
Let your skin soak up the lemon juice for a while before washing it off with water. Lemon juice improves the appearance of dark acne scars and blemishes by lightening them. If you have experienced acne for some time, you don’t have to use harsh treatments or undergo painful procedures from a dermatologist on a regular basis to have the clear skin that most people take for granted. You can have a great life without the fear and low self-image most people experience with acne.
Having adult acne does not make you disgusting or ugly. This type of skin disorder responds well to early intervention, so waiting long to seek help is not recommended. The type of food you eat shows on your skin. Avoid food types that can promote acne and scarring.
Home Remedies for Dark Spots and Acne
For some people with acne come dark spots. For others dark spots can come from over exposure to the sun. Either way, they are tough to deal with, especially if you have acne. The good news is that you can start using natural home remedies for acne to clear up your skin and fade dark spots at the same time.
Tips to prevent dark spots and acne:
- To protect your skin from the sun wear a hat to shade your face and neck when going outside for a prolonged period of time.
- Wear sunscreen or a moisturizer with SPF 30 or higher that won’t clog pores.
- Avoid picking at popped pimples.
- Wait until a pimple has fully formed (when it’s about to burst on its own) before popping.
- Drinking at least eight, eight ounce glasses of fluid each day will also help with dark spots and acne.
For the following dark spot remedies we recommend to pick one moisturizer remedy and one acidic remedy for dark spots. Use the acidic remedy as described and then apply the moisturizer remedy. Stick with the remedies you pick for at least three months before ruling them out as a home remedy for dark spots and acne. Before applying a dark spot remedy wash your face with a plain gentle cleanser (one that does not contain salicylic acid).
Moisturizer Home Remedies For Dark Spots And Acne:
The following are natural moisturizers that will help fade dark spots, and keep the skin from drying out. This helps with acne because dry skin can cause the body to overproduce oil to compensate for dry skin.
- Apply extra virgin olive oil (EVOO) using a cotton swab. Apply enough for a slight glisten.
- Use about a quarter cup of ground up unflavoured oatmeal and three to four table spoons of water to make a moisturizer paste. Apply to the entire face then let the remedy sit for about a minute then rinse.
Moisturizer remedies can be applied daily. Apply EVOO at night because of the smell.
Acidic Home Remedies For Dark Spots And Acne:
The following are acidic remedies for fading dark spots. Acidic remedies help with the over production of oil, kill acne causing bacteria and over time reduce inflammation and redness.
- Grind or blend a fresh orange peel (do not use a peel that has turned yellow-brownish) and mix it with water to make a paste. Apply for fifteen to twenty minutes then rinse with water.
- Grind or blend a quarter cup fresh green parsley (not greenish-brown) mixed in water to make a paste. Apply for fifteen to twenty minutes then rinse with warm water.
- Mash up a few ripe clean strawberries up in a bowl with a fork and apply the juice to your face rubbing in circular motions for about a minute then rinse with warm water.
- Add a quarter cup of ground oatmeal to strawberry juice for a strawberry oatmeal face mask.
- Dissolve a few uncoated aspirin in two tablespoons of water. Add a teaspoon of aloe Vera or honey to make a salicylic acid aspirin mask. Apply and let dry for fifteen minutes then rinse with water.
- Rinse with a cup of water, quarter cup of salt, and tablespoon of organic apple cider vinegar.
- Mix a tablespoon of organic apple cider vinegar in a cup of water for a dark spot remedy drink.
- Another home remedy for dark spots drink is green tea. Drink a lot of green tea to see results. Drink four to five cups of green tea for an acne and dark spot remedy. Green tea also works topically. Use cooled green tea as a wash to treat dark spots and acne.
To avoid drying out your skin incorporate one of the acidic remedies into your skin care routine but do not apply it daily. In the winter use acidic remedies less often. Don’t forget to apply a moisturizer or one of the moisturizer remedies mentioned after using an acidic remedy to counter the drying effects. If you apply an acidic remedy in the morning use a moisturizer that doesn’t clog pores and contains SPF 30 or higher in it before going out. Acidic remedies make the skin sensitive to the sun so they are best applied at night.
More Home Remedies For Dark Spots And Acne:
Warm honey fades dark spots and treats acne. Heat up one to two tablespoons of honey in a microwave safe container for three to five seconds. Test it on the back of your hand to make sure it’s not too hot. Apply the honey to your face using a foundation brush you don’t care about getting messy or your fingers. Let the honey dry for ten minutes then rinse it off with warm water.
Ways to Remove Acne and Prevent Scarring
People are turning to more natural ingredients because they are safer for their skin.
Some benefits to remove acne with natural treatments include:
- No synthetic chemicals
- No need for laser surgery
- Natural treatments do not cause scarring
- There are no side effects
- These treatments can be used anywhere at any time
- Natural treatments are inexpensive
- Natural treatments penetrate deep into skin and fight hormonal imbalances
Another natural treatment for acne spots is holistic medicine. Holistic medicine works by not only treating acne but getting down to the underlying causes of acne. This can include physical issues as well as psychological. So instead of just looking into nutrition, environment and lifestyle, a person’s emotional state is considered as well. This is said to be the best treatment around because it doesn’t just get rid of the problem, it gets rid of it for good.
When looking for acne spots treatments, it is important to find a treatment that is not only going to treat symptoms and temporarily do away with the problem, but rather find a treatment that is going to remove acne to the point of no return. When there is no chance of acne coming back, there is no chance for scarring. What is left is smooth, silky skin.
Best Cream or Lotion to Reduce Dark Spots and Acne Scars
Are you looking for answer of the question, “What is the Best Cream or Lotion to Reduce Dark Spots and Acne Scars? Here you will find the solution.
Acne can be really problematic, especially because it leaves behind scars and dark spots. Thought there are a large number of products available in the market for the treatment of these spots and scars, some clearly stand out. Among the best cream or lotion to reduce dark spots and acne scars are:
1) Meladerm Advanced Pigmentation reducing Complex:
This crème has been developed as a result of extensive research. The formula it has is very effective and is absolutely safe for normal, everyday use. It was introduced in the market in 2003, only after four years of extensive research and has been one of the best ever since.
Meladerm’s most active ingredients are absolutely natural and are derived from Mulberry, Licorice and Bearberry plants. The basic ingredients are also in perfect balance, moisturizers and effective preservatives have been incorporated for minimal skin irritation. This crème has excellent reviews and is superb in removing the dark spots and acne scars.
2) MD Strength Whitening (Anti Dark Spots – Anti Hyper Pigmentation Concentrate)
This is another very successful formula and works wonders on removing darks spots and all types of scars, including those caused by acne. It works very quickly on removing the old and dead skin, aiding the growth of new skin which is free from any kind of blemishes, spots or scars. MD strength contains natural pigmentation lighteners and whiteners which leave your skin fresh and youthful.
3) Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel
This is also a wonderful product which helps you get rid of acne scars and the distressing black spots that these scars leave behind. Apply this product at least once a day and see yourself brightening up. Use it after cleaning and toning your skin to get the best results. This gel works without drying out your skin hence you will not even have that uncomfortable crusty feeling after you apply it.
Please always remember that best acne treatment or best treatment for acne scars will be different for every individual. It depends on your skin type and you scars type etc. For Best Cream or Lotion to Reduce Dark Spots and Acne Scars for your skin, always consult your dermatologist.
How Does Clearpores Help You Get Away With Acne Marks And Spots
Most anti acne products available in the market will help you get rid of acne but will leave ugly acne marks and spots behind. It is here that Clearpores Skin Cleansing System comes to your rescue! This anti acne solution not just helps you treat acne but also helps you get rid of acne scars, marks and other blemishes.
The Clearpores Acne Treatment System makes use of three different products namely- the Clearpores Deep Facial/Body Wash, Clearpores Herbal Supplements and the Clearpores Facial/Body Protection Cream. Each of these products works in their own way to help treat acne scarring. Let us know in detail how each of these Clearpores products help you achieve a flawless skin.
Clearpores Deep Facial/Body Wash
The Clearpores Deep Facial/Body Wash contains Salicylic Acid as the primary active ingredient. Salicylic acid opens up clogged pores and encourages shedding of old and dead skin cells. This ingredient also has a sloughing effect on the skin. It helps gently remove the scarred uppermost layer of the epidermis. Thus, the fresh skin comes through which happens to be unscarred. Thus, the Clearpores Deep Facial/Body Wash help treat acne scars, marks and other blemishes by removing scarred skin and creating room for new cell growth.
Clearpores Herbal Supplements
Most scar treatments work at the surface to help you get rid of acne marks and spots. However, the Clearpores Herbal Supplements work internally to treat acne scarring. Comprising of some highly pollrful ingredients, these skin support supplements help control skin pigmentation that help treat scars. In addition, these Clearpores Herbal Capsules also strengthen the natural mechanism of the skin and help it fight acne scars, marks, spots and other imperfections.
Clearpores Facial/Body Protection Cream
Whilst the other two products in the Clearpores Skin Cleansing System treat acne scars, the Clearpores Facial/Body Protection Cream helps prevent the same. This skin care product prevents future breakouts by preventing your pores from getting clogged again. It does not allow the sweat and other harmful substances to enter the skin pores. By keeping your skin pores free, the Clearpores Protection Cream prevents future acne. No acne obviously means no scars. Thus, Clearpores protection Cream prevents acne marks, spots and blemishes by preventing acne.
Each of these products does its own bit to help you fight acne scarring. Thus, not using any of these products can hamper your scar treatment. Use all these three products in the Clearpores Skin Cleansing System simultaneously and you will be able to get rid of these acne marks, spots, scars and other imperfections successfully. Do not let ugly acne scars and marks spoil you appearance. Go ahead and fight these ugly marks on your skin with the Clearpores Anti Acne Solution.
Last update on 2020-08-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API